Trying some new things

Scott
Legend
Trying some new things

Post by Scott » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:07 pm

First, I updated the website's forum system. I changed registration so that there is an automatic e-mail and a CAPTCHA type code to cut down on spam and people do not have to wait for me.

Now the new additions. I am trying some new things to get us to have more things to do. I added the main section is the "Play Say Anything" section which is a section to post you covering SA. I think it has alot of potential and that is outlined in the section.

I am very apprehensive about the general discussion section titled Talk, but I think it could be a good addition especially since we are having small conversations in threads and it could get people coming more often.

Finally, the songwriting drills section I am pretty excited about. There will be a topic in it detailing what I have in mind but I think it's going to be alot of fun.

Hope you guys contribute, this community is all about you!
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Norgan
Site Admin

Re: Trying some new things

Post by Norgan » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:38 pm

I'm totally into all of these ideas. I was actually hoping for something like this. =)
Norgan is a real boy!

Scott
Legend

Re: Trying some new things

Post by Scott » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Yeah hopefully everyone follows through with it and gets involved. I think it could be the start of something really fun.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.