Setlist, Show Review, Colorblind Video!

Scott
Site Admin

Setlist, Show Review, Colorblind Video!

Postby Scott » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 am

Our own Jamilah gave us a setlist and review of the first night of the tour! Check it out here viewtopic.php?f=25&t=397&start=30#p1866

Also somebody posted up a link to the full band playing color blind, check it out here:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=502&start=0
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

kayla705

Re: Setlist, Show Review, Colorblind Video!

Postby kayla705 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:15 pm

I can't wait to hear colorblind!!! I feel like I've waited my whole life for this!!!!!!

a24angus

Postby a24angus » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:19 pm

as if I didnt need anymore reason to be wicked hyped, but this setlist is wicked awesome...that video....holy god....so awesome, except the one girl singing a little off key the whole song :P so fucking physced

P.S. Scott if you see this, thanks for creating this awesome site, Say Anything rules my life
Hey guys, I play drums in a band, and I fell in love with Say Anything about a year ago; hit me up with a message if you ever want to discuss Say Anything or anything at all really.

These are my days, this is how they stay, hey, hey.........hey...hey.

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:29 pm

a24angus wrote:as if I didnt need anymore reason to be wicked hyped, but this setlist is wicked awesome...that video....holy god....so awesome, except the one girl singing a little off key the whole song :P so fucking physced

P.S. Scott if you see this, thanks for creating this awesome site, Say Anything rules my life

No problem man. :D
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

matthewshood

Postby matthewshood » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Soupa coo' video! I was wondering if they would be wearing their uniforms this go around and now I have my answer.

jamilah.is.alive

Postby jamilah.is.alive » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:40 pm

I uploaded that videoooo.
"you're what keeps me believing the world's not gone dead." [02.25.10]

Return to “News”