The only rule is treat others as you would like to be treated, but to be clear that means no discrimination of any kind and no derogatory comments of any kind towards any member. Also, absolutely no posting anything illegal including links to piracy.
We are trying to keep this site as organized as possible. This site is designed for all of us to post our own full tabs or partial tabs and work them out together as a community to get the closest rendition of our favorite Say Anything songs.
1) Each song's tab is going to be filed under the respective album in a thread containing its name.
2) If you have a whole tab or part of a tab or even an idea about how a song is played, post it in its appropriate thread. If there is no thread, make one!
3) Post all versions of a song in the same thread. Acoustic/Electric/Bass whatever.
4) All discussion and/or questions about playing a specific song go in that song's thread also.
5) Videos of you playing the tabs you post are always appreciated. If you post a video please post it in a separate reply than your tab. Double posting is okay in that situation!
6) Upload powertabs and guitar pro files using the boards "attachments" feature.
7) TO REQUEST: Post a thread bearing the songs name as if you were posting a tab, and make your request inside.
Remember, this forum is about learning, tabbing, and playing Say Anything songs. If someone posts a correction to your tab, please do not be offended. They are just trying to better the community like you were when you posted the tab. Nothing is personal! If you disagree with a correction, say so, and let everyone check it out and see what they think is right.
To post a tab in a readable way:
[code] <tab> [/code]
If you cannot read a tab, try maximizing your window. If it is still not readable, copy and paste the tab into a text file that uses a font that is equally spaced and sized for each letter.
To post a video:
You go to your youtube Video on youtube and on the right side of the page you'll see a box under "Embed" and it will have something in it like:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aVK4YUtNnD0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aVK4YUtNnD0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Now you use the URL found here (in blue) because it is different then the actual youtube video, but it is the only one that will work.
You take that url and put it..
there.. and it works!
Remember you must "Right Click-> Save Target As..." powertab links to save them.
Tab Protocol and Rules (Read before posting!)
1 post •Page 1 of 1
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.
1 post •Page 1 of 1