Guitar Pro

Musicians discuss things. Anything musician related. You can also use this forum to learn about the Say Anything sound! Discuss the gear, settings, and other misc things used by Say Anything in the studio and out: amps, guitars, effects, basses, drums-- whatever!
chives221
Guitar Pro

Post by chives221 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:48 pm

How does it work out if i have a tab tabbed out on Guitar Pro?
How do i submit that?

Scott
Legend

Re: Guitar Pro

Post by Scott » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:36 pm

I would first try putting the file into a ".zip" and use the "upload attachment" option in the post topic or reply section. If that doesn't work, upload it to something like megaupload and post the link. or if all else fails e-mail me it and i'll put it on playsa space.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Jiarb

Post by Jiarb » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Or you can export the file as ASCII(text).

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:04 pm

the ideal is to do both, but we definitely want the power tab or guitar pro version up
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

OneHeartAtATime

Post by OneHeartAtATime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Guitar Pro is such a great program.

tgreg

Post by tgreg » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Just to throw this out there, there is an open source program called tux guitar which opens and plays all guitar pro and power tab formats. i'm sure a lot of you know about this. It doesn't have all the tools that gp or pt has and doesn't sound as good but it works.

http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/download.html

OneHeartAtATime

Post by OneHeartAtATime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Awh man, that's awesome!! Thanks!!

ACertainTypeOfGenius

Post by ACertainTypeOfGenius » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:57 pm

tgreg wrote:Just to throw this out there, there is an open source program called tux guitar which opens and plays all guitar pro and power tab formats. i'm sure a lot of you know about this. It doesn't have all the tools that gp or pt has and doesn't sound as good but it works.

http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/download.html
Thanks for the tip, GP has been acting up on me the last couple of months, so it's nice to have an alternative. :)
You're no witch, you're no wench, you're like Björk with better fashion sense.