Introduce yourselves

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
Scott
Legend
Re: Introduce yourselves

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:49 pm

samanthaklaver wrote:hi! I'm Samantha, I've been a Say Anything fan for yearssss. I'm 17, I live in a po-dunk little town in New York. I can't sing for shizz, but that does not stop me from busting out into SA jams whenever I get the chance. SA gets me through every problem/mile stone I've ever had. oh, and just some random nonsense not-SA related... I am really into criminal forensics, I love photography and reading, and piercings. :)
criminal forensics... do you watch Dexter?
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

ratpoison

Post by ratpoison » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:09 pm

hey guys, this is my first post! I'm Jason, I live in LA, tryin' to be a movie star haha, I really identify w/Max, and the band, trying to achieve greatness through artistry but having to overcome obstacles to do so. Also I'm gay and think Max is really cute haha

Man, you guys really like TV, haha. I like Late Night w/Jimmy Fallon, SNL, a lot of comedy I guess.

Favorite SA song is the Writhing South.

Also I'm seeing them on Fri. here in LA, AAHHH!!!!!

nateorz

Post by nateorz » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Welcome to everyone who's recently joined! It's nice to have some new faces around here!

Also, did I miss something? I thought the site was basically dead when I put that Painful Splits song up but holy shizznizzle, it EXPLODED into the mainstream! What happened?!
Every time I see your face, I die inside.

UpbeatDown

Post by UpbeatDown » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 pm

A few SA members posted a link to this site on Twitter and even joined the forums, thats what happened. :P

bemdog

Post by bemdog » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:53 pm

I should have posted in here first since this is my first time on here. Well, my name is Michael and I'm from a little town in Texas. I am 24 years old and attend a community college here where I live. I am a huge Say Anything fan and they have been my favorite band since IDOTG. Yeah I know its not the popular choice, but I was going through a lot of things in my life at that time and the songs were like therapy for me. I can go on forever explaining why I love this band so much but that would take too long and I honestly don't know If I can even put it into words. I joined this site because I read the tweet from Max and thought it would be cool to talk to fellow die-hard fans. :)
filled with fire, I'm drinking gasoline to make it go faster

Bearbear

Post by Bearbear » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:56 pm

I'm Steven. I'm 17. I live in Southern California. I really like capes and sometimes I wish I was a bear. I try to write songs and sometimes I even try to sing.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:58 pm

it's nice to have you bemdog and steven your avatar had me laughing out loud
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Brittzkrieg

Post by Brittzkrieg » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 am

I'm Brittany and I'm 24 years old (until this Friday). I'm into gaming (mostly PC) and sci fi. I live in Denton, Texas where I'm working on an MBA in Marketing. That may change though. "I need to love my life" as Max sang in the song I paid him to write for me in the last go round of song shop. Still working on that.

I'm looking forward to the SA show here in Dallas this November. Anyone else going?
Never fear, Gordon, she's de-beaked and completely harmless. The worst she might do is attempt to couple with your head. Fruitlessly!

crbrazil

Post by crbrazil » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:24 am

go to the one in houston too! it's on a saturday
was i born to sink into this couch

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:25 am

Brittzkrieg wrote:I'm Brittany and I'm 24 years old (until this Friday). I'm into gaming (mostly PC) and sci fi. I live in Denton, Texas where I'm working on an MBA in Marketing. That may change though. "I need to love my life" as Max sang in the song I paid him to write for me in the last go round of song shop. Still working on that.

I'm looking forward to the SA show here in Dallas this November. Anyone else going?

I used to play alot of World of Warcraft, Diablo 2, Starcraft.... Counterstrike... Team Fortress 2..... uhg!

STILL WAITING ON DIABLO 3

I mostly play xbox now, more convenient