Introduce yourselves

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
flambeurfilms
Re: Introduce yourselves

Post by flambeurfilms » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Welcome Maxpaul.

failureisangular

Post by failureisangular » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey all names Todd student at FSU, its obvious although I'm used to saying it I am a HUGE SA fan lol... and ill be making a big drive to atlanta to see them on the 14th of november!! Otherwise, I play rugby and fiddle on my guitar on my freetime. I am colorblind (and no i do not move too slow and think to fast, but it is hugely possible that the first rainbow I see will be my last so i got that going for me),So yeah... lol

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:38 pm

How colorblind are you? I know a friend who only had trouble with red and green. Is the site easy to see and read off of?
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

NikleNitrate

Post by NikleNitrate » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Pipisabaker wrote:Haha, starting to feel like I'm the only girl who's found this site! I'm Heather, and just saw Say Anything in concert last night in Seattle at the Showbox. To relive the night a bit, I was googling Say Anything, random sites and such, and stumbled on this. I love Say Anything, they're my favorite band, and anyone who agrees, I'm pretty okay with :)

Hey now ;D
The excitement is building! November 1st!

"They say if you love then you're doomed
We say you're so boring and blind"

DommFerger

Post by DommFerger » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey everyone i'm Domm, I'm a 20 year old musician from New York, I write my own music and hope to release my demo soon, if you want to know more about that just contact me. Or check my blog.
Dommferger.tumblr.com

Greysnake

Post by Greysnake » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey I'm Grey. I absolutely love SA. I've seen two shows, one in Seattle, one in Portland. I'm a theatre major at Souther Oregon University in Ashland OR. I play guitar, piano, and some writing. I also perform as a slam poet. :D

ThemDyingEars

Post by ThemDyingEars » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Hello party people

I'm Tyler and I'm from Delaware (Yeah, that place.)

Currently I'm a senior in high school and don't have any idea what I'm doing about college. I am absolutely a music freak, but Say Anything is my favorite band for sure (and I'm going to see them next month on the 10th.) Some of my other favorite bands would include: Automatic Loveletter, The Format( and Fun.), Motion City Soundtrack, Modest Mouse, etc.

Uhh what else. When I "grow up" I want to be a writer. I write a LOT of songs (but cannot really play instruments) and poems, but I also dabble in novels and things like that. Of course, I wouldn't be an "artist" if I didn't think everything I ever did was horrible and worthless. Which brings me to another fun fact about myself...

I am currently being evaluated for bipolar disorder and suffer from a plethora of other delicious maladies.

But yep, that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to posting here a lot, especially since we CLEARLY all have a mutual interest: the fear of still escalators. Right?

ratpoison

Post by ratpoison » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:43 am

Nooo, Tyler, its a love of Say Anything!

haha :p

Welcome everyone!!

nateorz

Post by nateorz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Welcome to everyone who's been joining recently! I hope you all enjoy our community! I try to throw a welcome in here every now and then because I enjoy all of these new faces that the band has been bringing in by drawing attention to the site. It's fun to watch this grow. :D
Every time I see your face, I die inside.

ACertainTypeOfGenius

Post by ACertainTypeOfGenius » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:06 pm

'Ello everyone!

My name's Ellen and I'm from Sweden, where I currently live in a town called Umeå.
I think I used to have an account on the old board, but I couldn't remember my username so I figured I'd just start a new one.
I've been listening to SA for a couple of years now, and I can't get enough of them.
... And I don't know what more there is to say, haha. :)
You're no witch, you're no wench, you're like Björk with better fashion sense.