Introduce yourselves

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
Scott
Legend
Re: Introduce yourselves

Post by Scott » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Barry Egan wrote:
Scott wrote:"Hey!! You're part of it!"

Question for the next person: What band that Say Anything toured with that played this song?
Piebald

Winner here
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

NikleNitrate

Post by NikleNitrate » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:40 pm

OneHeartAtATime wrote:Pokemon bonds everyone (: You gotta love it.
<3
The excitement is building! November 1st!

"They say if you love then you're doomed
We say you're so boring and blind"

OneHeartAtATime

Post by OneHeartAtATime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Not only thatl, while conversing with some people at college, we realized, Pokemon is one of the few games you could play while getting a tattoo on your arm, because you could play it with just one hand. So amazing!

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:36 pm

you could play alot of mouse games... like Diablo 2
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

matthewshood

Post by matthewshood » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:20 am

Scott wrote:you could play alot of mouse games... like Diablo 2
And Runescape. That game nearly consumed my soul at one point.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:34 am

I never got into it because I had a WoW subscription

matthewshood

Post by matthewshood » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 am

Hahaha, I always wanted to play it, but I don't think my desktop could have handled it. Plus I doubt my parents would have been cool with paying 15 bucks a month. Now that I'm older though I might try WoW.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:08 am

It'll eat your life!!! I have lost so many hours to it... so many wonderful hours....

BatarangMoses

Post by BatarangMoses » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:34 am

Hello guys, my name is Elijah. I'm 18 and I play guitar and drums. I'm better at guitar as it is my main instrument. Say Anything is my favorite band followed closely by Brand New and La Dispute. I'll be at the show in Detroit nov 3rd. Really pumped! If you have any questions just ask!
Nice to meet you all and this site is sweet.

flambeurfilms

Post by flambeurfilms » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 am

Greetings, my name is Justin. I currently reside in Buffalo, NY and I completed my Bachelor's in Film Studies at SUNY Buffalo in Feb. 08.

I have a day job, sometimes two, and I operate an independent film company called Flambeur Films. By "operate an independent film company" I mean that I self-finance my own films and have yet to make money. I have completed one feature, called "Lost Dogs" (though IMDB will tell you that it's called 20XX, you can watch it free there). I am currently looking for financing for a script I finished in June. I'm currently writing a no-budget feature to produce on my own sometime around May 2011. I use Final Cut Studio 2 for the post process.

In my spare time I play Call of Duty games on XBOX Live (gamertag Da Danza Slappa). If you couldn't tell by my gamer tag, I don't take the games too seriously. I'm a former WoW addict that is circling the idea of re-joining for Cata. I also play a nerdy MTG like card game called Fight Klub. It's a game that pits movie heroes and villains against each other, for example, a Rambo deck fighting Mr. Blond from Reservoir Dogs. It's nerdy fun.

Read through everyone's introductions, and it's a pleasure to meet all of you. Really looking forward to a positive community. I'm on twitter @flambeurfilms