For those of us who watch Dexter.... SPOILERS

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
Scott
Legend
Re: For those of us who watch Dexter....

Post by Scott » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:16 pm

DhamaBum wrote:The books are much better than the series

That's just blasphemy man. Have you seen Season 4?
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:49 am

Woah any thoughts on the Season 5 premiere!?
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Well I had my reservations after watching the first episode, but I'm completely sold again with this new season now!
I liked that last week's episode pulled a Lost by getting rid of the kids finally. As much as preteen drama can be interesting (that's sarcasm... Californication is the only show to ever do it right), that kind of stuff really isn't what I want to see Dexter dealing with. It's awesome how Dexter is finally using his depressing voice-overs again like we used to get in the first two seasons, a total loop around, but he's still experiencing his own darkness in a whole new way. You can really feel how much he has changed because of Rita. Ahhhh! Love it!
Norgan is a real boy!

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Tonight was RIDICULOUS!!1 THE GIRL!!! I should have saw that coming. I thought julia stiles would be the baby sitter

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:13 pm

I didn't want to mention that for spoilers, but OHMYGOD this is going to be worse than season2!!!!
Norgan is a real boy!

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:15 am

by worse you mean WAY FUCKING BETTER I'M SO EXCITED RAH RAH RAH I'M A FUCKING FANBOY INSIDE

Stevesie60

Post by Stevesie60 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:24 pm

James wrote:I just finished watching season 2. Shit was good.

Highly doubt they'll bring cancer into the show. We've already got Breaking Bad (which, by the way, is miles better than Dexter)
Too true. Dexter is my 2nd favorite show of all time, but it's pretty far behind Breaking Bad. Pretty pissed about season not starting until next summer though.
HA! HA! HA! Show me what you got....

Stevesie60

Post by Stevesie60 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Scott wrote:Tonight was RIDICULOUS!!1 THE GIRL!!! I should have saw that coming. I thought julia stiles would be the baby sitter
SPOILER:

Yeah, I thought she was going to be a lawyer or investigator or something, but they got Dexter in the clear very quickly. I thought him being a suspect of Rita's death was the whole premise of the season.
HA! HA! HA! Show me what you got....

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Stevesie60 wrote:
Scott wrote:I thought him being a suspect of Rita's death was the whole premise of the season.
Don't forget Quinn is still after Dexter with that very thought!
Norgan is a real boy!

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Stevesie60 wrote:
Scott wrote:Tonight was RIDICULOUS!!1 THE GIRL!!! I should have saw that coming. I thought julia stiles would be the baby sitter
SPOILER:

Yeah, I thought she was going to be a lawyer or investigator or something, but they got Dexter in the clear very quickly. I thought him being a suspect of Rita's death was the whole premise of the season.
I think he is still going to be in hot water with the Kyle Butler thing.