Narcissus...

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
Stahn
Narcissus...

Post by Stahn » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Hey. I'm new here, but I've loved Say Anything for a long time, and I play quite a few of their songs on guitar, new and old, and a couple of which I've learned from tabs here. This is also the first video I've uploaded, and I don't have much of a set-up, so sound quality is terrible, and there's a lag in the sound, but anyway... This is Narcissus. I saw some tabs on here, but I'd already come up with my own way of playing it. As it says in the vid description, it's not like the studio version exactly, but I think it gets the job done. I also wanted to show my way of playing it, because it differs from the tabs here, so I made it pretty easy to see my fingers. Thanks! Comments appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYLkER_Z9Q
Under the influence.

Scott
Legend

Re: Narcissus...

Post by Scott » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:03 pm

You did a good job. I don't know the original well enough to tell what you changed, but it was good. It was funny seeing it the video lag.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Matty

Post by Matty » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 am

I dig it man. A good cover overall.

Stahn

Post by Stahn » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Thanks for the comments! :) I appreciate the positive feedback. It's all the encouragement I need to upload more say anything covers in the future, even though my camera sucks.
Under the influence.

OneHeartAtATime

Post by OneHeartAtATime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Yeah I really like that! (: