Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
OneHeartAtATime
Re: Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

Post by OneHeartAtATime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh no! :(

xokimberly

Post by xokimberly » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 pm

yeah, just my luck!
ps these are the ugliest smilies i have ever seen!
"the path into this heart is littered with corpses and strewn with body parts of those who came before, so just give up"

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:54 pm

sorry about the ugly smilies, but oh man he turned you down!!! was he inside the venue or was it outside? or what? how did that happen?
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

adeline_sky

Post by adeline_sky » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:59 am

that freaking sucks. i'm sorry. max is a tricky one to catch. i understand, i tried for years before success.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 am

and he's almost smiling in that picture!
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

xokimberly

Post by xokimberly » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:55 pm

he was standing on the outside edge of the sound booth with coby, so my boyfriend and i went over and asked for a photo and we got shut down. he probably wouldn't have smiled in the photo anyway :/
"the path into this heart is littered with corpses and strewn with body parts of those who came before, so just give up"

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:00 pm

he barely ever smiles in photos so don't feel bad about that.. I never see smiles in any of the fan photos

xokimberly

Post by xokimberly » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:06 pm

i've never seen a smile either! i don't think he even smiles in photos with sherri!

mjjcap

Post by mjjcap » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:30 pm

i'm going to the Toronto show on November 4th. that's too bad about max turning you down... the last show i went to he came around the back of the venue and got into a cab at the front, i yelled 'hey max!' just trying to be friendly and maybe get a hi back, but he seemed angry and just put up his hand and left. it was a let down, but all well. he seems so alive during the shows, but whenever i see him before or after... idk. my worst fear is that i'll meet him and he'll reject me as well. having any of the band members think of me as just a 'fan girl' would suck major time, because i honestly don't feel like i am... (ps: when i say fan girl, to me that means someone who is just going to a show, or buying/listening to their music because they think they are hot. pretty much every girl who only know max's name because he's the lead singer).
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."

xokimberly

Post by xokimberly » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:25 pm

i had such a sad sinking feeling in my stomach after it happened. i'm sure they have fan girls but i console myself with the fact that i know all the words to every song if someone used that against me.