Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
bugsandsnakes
Re: Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

Post by bugsandsnakes » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:39 pm

ah, just four more days. Excited.
Calmly gorging myself

NikleNitrate

Post by NikleNitrate » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:16 am

Just been listening to a shuffle of MCS and SA on my iPod pretty much every day, it's nice, cause it's helping my life atm now too :)
I can't wait ugh....
The excitement is building! November 1st!

"They say if you love then you're doomed
We say you're so boring and blind"

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 pm

NikleNitrate wrote:Just been listening to a shuffle of MCS and SA on my iPod pretty much every day, it's nice, cause it's helping my life atm now too :)
I can't wait ugh....
me too
I've got all the songs played on tour so far in a playlist
Also, i had a dream last night i went to the show, they played An Insult To The Dead, then me and Max ate Ice Cream Sandwiches
:lol:

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:51 pm

maxpaul18 wrote:Also, i had a dream last night i went to the show, they played An Insult To The Dead, then me and Max ate Ice Cream Sandwiches
Dude, that's a pretty hilarious dream! lol.
Norgan is a real boy!

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Norgan wrote:
maxpaul18 wrote:Also, i had a dream last night i went to the show, they played An Insult To The Dead, then me and Max ate Ice Cream Sandwiches
Dude, that's a pretty hilarious dream! lol.
It was great, for whatever reason we were in a cabin, and his dog was there.
Then my dad was furious because he thought Max was a bad influence, so i had to leave

ChristieL

Post by ChristieL » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:24 pm

NikleNitrate wrote:Just been listening to a shuffle of MCS and SA on my iPod pretty much every day, it's nice, cause it's helping my life atm now too :)
I can't wait ugh....
As soon as they announced the tour I made a playlist of MCS, SA, and STD which I'm still listening to a week after seeing them.

ThemDyingEars

Post by ThemDyingEars » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:31 pm

I also made myself a playlist of SA and MCS. Been jammin' out on the way to/from school every day to it. Oh my goodness, why isn't it November 10th yet? Excited doesn't even begin to describe it. Hopefully Mrs. Bemis will help hold me over when I go see her and the rest of the Eisley gang tomorrow.

mjjcap

Post by mjjcap » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 am

You're so lucky you get to see Eisley and then SA... Unfortunately Eisley isn't coming to Canada. :(
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."

SquidSlippers

Post by SquidSlippers » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Last night, I went to the show in Omaha. I got there really early, so I was in the first row, basically hugging the rail the entire time. The opening bands were really good, in my opinion. I got the set list thrown at me by STD. When SA came on, the crowd became extremely lively. It was cool to be surrounded by fellow SA lovers. The show was amazing, and Max seemed to be enjoying it because he said "thank you, you're fucking great" after basically every single song. I got a drumstick thrown at me by Coby, and I caught it. MCS played next. I listened to 3 songs, then left the crowd.

I went to the merch, then started walking back into the main area. I then see Max and Chris walking down some stairs. They're my idols, so I couldn't pass up meeting them. I nervously asked them both to take a picture with me. Max kindly took a picture of Chris and I, and Chris took a picture of Max and I. They both thanked me and left the venue. They were extremely nice, and I was basically starstruck. MCS played a longer set than Say Anything which kind of pissed me off, but I enjoyed the experience anyway. I have a few pictures I took of the show and I'll post them sometime.

afflictionate

Post by afflictionate » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm

holy crap, i have no idea what i'd do if i met max bemis and chris conley at the same time, they're like my idols as well. that's so awesome, i'm really happy for you!

i found this video on tumblr and i thought it was incredible. i really think kenny fits in the band so well, and the energy is just insane. i hope i have this much fun at my show!

if the vid doesn't show up, watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuo9PPAR ... r_embedded