Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
Mailliw
Re: Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

Post by Mailliw » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Im curious if they have played any Two Tongues songs other than crawl?

UpbeatDown

Post by UpbeatDown » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:16 pm

They haven't, and I can almost guarantee they won't :( . I was talking with Chris for a good half hour and he said that they didn't get much time to practice, so Crawl is the only one they're doing. Plus, with Kenny playing SA's bass for this tour, he does Crawl as well, so having him learn even more songs in such a short time is pretty crazy.

Chris also said that they really want to do an actual Two Tongues tour, and they probably will if it can work out. Two Tongues started when both bands happened to have 1 month off and they recorded the whole cd in that time. They haven't had a single time where all of them had time off at the same time since then though. So hopefully we'll see a Two Tongues tour before too long (maybe do like a SA, STD, Two Tongues and XO tour? That would be amazing) but it's not really something anyone should be counting on.

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm going to the show tomorrow so any thing you want me to check out or answer i'll see if i can find out! :D

thinkfastkiller

Post by thinkfastkiller » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 pm

maxpaul18 wrote:Hey, anyone with the Painful Splits Cds
Are they signed?
I heard something a while back about them being signed by Max
Hmmph
Not signed. When someone in the merch table line asked, the guy selling them said they didn't have time to get them signed. Then again that was the second stop on the tour so maybe later on you'll have more luck?
What say you & all your friend step up to my friends in the alley tonight.

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:12 pm

thinkfastkiller wrote:
Are they signed?
Hmmph
Not signed. When someone in the merch table line asked, the guy selling them said they didn't have time to get them signed. Then again that was the second stop on the tour so maybe later on you'll have more luck?
Thank you!
I'll find out tomorrow then.
Did you go to the merch booth before or after the show?

thinkfastkiller

Post by thinkfastkiller » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:02 pm

maxpaul18 wrote:
thinkfastkiller wrote:
Are they signed?
Hmmph
Thank you!
I'll find out tomorrow then.
Did you go to the merch booth before or after the show?
We went as soon as the line let into the venue since the line passes the merch tables, and I wanted my Painful Splits copy in my hands as soon as I could get it. Haha.
What say you & all your friend step up to my friends in the alley tonight.

mjjcap

Post by mjjcap » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:14 pm

I'm having a hard time choosing between the merch table and the front row in front of the stage when they let us in the venue. When they toured with AVA (I think that's who they were! Haha) I just left the front after SA played and went to the merch then, and if there is some sort of pattern to who closes the show, MCS will be closing at the date I'm going, so hopefully not all SA fans just book it for the merch after they play. I don't think I would enjoy the concert as much if I wasn't at the front like every other SA concert I've been to, it really makes the experience so much more amazing when you're that close.
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:29 pm

You reckon if I get there after the show they'll be signed?

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 pm

maxpaul18 wrote:
Doubt it
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Scott wrote:
maxpaul18 wrote:
Doubt it
Dang Nabbit!