Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
ThemDyingEars
Re: Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

Post by ThemDyingEars » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 pm

The Eisley show on Monday was pretty fantastic! They had a couple Say Anything songs playing on the house playlist too :p Also I recommend people check out Ives the Band. They really blew the doors off.

Anyway, I have 14 days left until I get to see them but I am getting very afraid that I will not be able to go. Mind you, I've had the tickets since August...something (girl gave them to me at the Scott Pilgrim midnighter.) However, my therapist keeps mentioning partial hospitalization AND I managed to somehow fail three classes this quarter. Clearly I have my ducks in a row. I just can't miss this concert...it's literally the only thing I'm looking forward to.

mjjcap

Post by mjjcap » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 pm

cvankeeken wrote:
Jeffanything wrote:
cvankeeken wrote:Toronto show November 4th. I can barely wait! It's the MOST exciting thing ever. It's at a shitty venue though in the middle of nowhere. UGH. But I'll go anywhere for them. Literally, I may be going to Austin Texas to see them again! Unfortunately the venue has a VIP level so I doubt I will be seeing any of the band in the crowd. :(
I'll be at the merch booth for at least some of the night.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - Okay, now that I've fanned out (stanned out? has anyone hear of this term, I just heard it this week and I'm weary of it, originating from Eminem's Stan).

Question for you Jeff, will you remember my name? It's CHLOE. I will come visit and quiz you on my name. C-H-L-O-E... Oh right, I'm typing, you can read it.
Toronto show is going to be amazing!! I need some amazing band time to make up or this really shitty month of October.
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."

thisemptygirl

Post by thisemptygirl » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:48 pm

MountainMan wrote:I am loving how they're letting Kenny sing the "and now she's next to me" part on Less Cute, it just sounds amazingly great and awesome.
This exactly.
I can't deny myself being alive through my alienation.

thisemptygirl

Post by thisemptygirl » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:49 pm

maxpaul18 wrote:
NikleNitrate wrote:Just been listening to a shuffle of MCS and SA on my iPod pretty much every day, it's nice, cause it's helping my life atm now too :)
I can't wait ugh....
me too
I've got all the songs played on tour so far in a playlist
Also, i had a dream last night i went to the show, they played An Insult To The Dead, then me and Max ate Ice Cream Sandwiches
:lol:
I always do the setlist/playlist thing. It's just been on repeat for the past two weeks.
I can't deny myself being alive through my alienation.

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:10 am

Just got back, crazy shit
Got a MCS shirt, Track Jakcet, and Max Attack shirt, plus Painful Splits (unsigned)
Was pretty damn close
it seemed like not that many people knew Colorblind...
pretty much regular set, closed with Belt, skipped She Wont Follow You :cry: (thats a gross smiley) ;)

afflictionate

Post by afflictionate » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:30 am

i just got back as well, and it was super awesome! i got front row right in front of max and kenny. really fun set. i think they skipped "she won't follow you" because they ran out of time, which was a bummer.

but i met chris conley, so life is good. and i got both saves the day and say anything's setlists. :3

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:52 am

afflictionate wrote:i just got back as well, and it was super awesome! i got front row right in front of max and kenny. really fun set. i think they skipped "she won't follow you" because they ran out of time, which was a bummer.

but i met chris conley, so life is good. and i got both saves the day and say anything's setlists. :3
I swear i saw you, no joke

afflictionate

Post by afflictionate » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:39 pm

really? :D what do you look like? maybe i saw you as well.
here's my picture with chris!

i look like an overly excited 12-year-old boy...

ChristieL

Post by ChristieL » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Great picture! I'm pretty sure I had that same expression the whole night at my date.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Chris looks so much more normal than when I saw STD at warped tour and he had pink hair with a punky outfit..
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.