Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
tgreg
Re: Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

Post by tgreg » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 pm

We should make a point system! Were you thinking like awarding points for getting them to do something in the photo or like a point per person. I'd be down.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 pm

tgreg wrote:We should make a point system! Were you thinking like awarding points for getting them to do something in the photo or like a point per person. I'd be down.

Yeah like we'd assign you get + this many points for max,+ this for coby... etc.. then you get + for chaining picks together with different members (so more than one member multipliers), you get - points for any friends in the photo with you, you get ++ points if you get a picture with alex on the streets of LA, you get no points for kenny from TSL, and you get minus points if kenny is in any photo with a band member.

We could also award points based on what you get the band member to do. Like if you get a picture of and of the dudes kissing you, and you're a dude, you get + points. If you're a girl they have to be signing your chest to get + points .Those sort of things. Awkward things the band may or may not say yes too hahaha.

Maybe something like that?
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:07 pm

im loving this idea. girls, get on that right now. =P
Norgan is a real boy!

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Yeah also maybe we should require they hold a sign time stamping the pick AND having "playsa.net" on it. That way it makes sure they're recent pictures only. Hmm this could be good.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

tgreg

Post by tgreg » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Good thats exactly what i was thinking like with a playsa.net sign. Scott you should make a pic that uses the playsa.net logo. Something simple that we can print out and take with us.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:26 pm

I don't know, we have a logo up there on the top of the page that steals from SA's own logo. I think real dedication is copying that with a sharpee... hahah

Mailliw

Post by Mailliw » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:02 am

Yeah, I'll be going to the Baltimore show. I'm also glad to hear about Jeff selling "they're ghouls" cd's cause I kinda wanted one. And I think Max said the two tongues song would probably be Crawl.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:10 am

That makes sense it was the "single" of sorts.

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Crawl is definitely one of my favorite songs of the TT album, but I think I'd rather see a song like If I Could Make You Do Things or maybe Come On or Wowee Zowee. I feel like the back and forth between Chris and Max are so wonderful in those songs.
Norgan is a real boy!

UpbeatDown

Post by UpbeatDown » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:23 am

Anyone going to the Seattle show? That one is only SA and Saves the Day....I'm hoping the throw in some extra Two Tongues songs. I'm driving 12 hours for that show, then another 2-3 the next day to catch the Portland date :)

This contest sounds cool....can we use pics from two separate dates on the same tour? Haha