Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
Scott
Legend
Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

Post by Scott » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:18 pm

This tab is to for roll call of who's going to what shows, to organize meet ups, post set lists, and overall discussion for the tour. Conversation started in another thread so we need a real one.

I know I'm down for the Baltimore show, although I'm not excited to see Saves the Day and Motion City (again)... I wish they'd tour with different bands.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

starkiller

Re: Say Anything / Motion City Tour Discussion

Post by starkiller » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm on the west coast so I'll be going to the San Francisco show. Hopefully, I'll be able to post their set list in correct order along with some pictures and probably a video or two. That's the plan anyway. Should be rad nonetheless.

SquidSlippers

Post by SquidSlippers » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm going to the Omaha show on the 24th. This will be my first time seeing Say Anything as a (somewhat) headlining act rather than an opening act, so I'm pretty excited to hear them play a longer set. I'm kind of excited to hear Saves the Day and Motion City Soundtrack too, for some reason. I'll attempt to post the set-list and take some pictures and such.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 pm

You guys will be seeing them far before me. I'm sure they're going to get the same playtime as Motion City squid so don't worry. I kinda hope on my date they play before Motion City so I don't have to stay out as late haha.

From what the discussion has been so far, the following songs are confirmed (more or less) for the tour:

colorblind
a two tongues song

in speaking to jeff he mentioned 3 songs from the new CD specifically they're going to play which weren't what they played on the last tour but I forgot which three. oops!
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 am

Also a quick note for everyone, Jeff is going to be hanging out around the merch table during the show selling his new EP for his band "They're Ghouls" that everyone should check out!

ViroHasAQuest

Post by ViroHasAQuest » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 am

Ill be at the new york show on the ninth.

you're fine

Post by you're fine » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 pm

I will be at the MN show on October 28. Ill try to bring a camera but most likely i will be up in the thick of it. Is anyone going to the Halloween show in chicago? I wonder if they will be doing anything special for that.

Good Times!

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:21 pm

didn't last year they dress up as the misfits or something, or was that at bamboozle

tgreg

Post by tgreg » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Anyone going to the Philly show?

Haha we should see how many people can get a picture with the band and/or the members and post them up. :)

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:03 pm

tgreg wrote:Anyone going to the Philly show?

Haha we should see how many people can get a picture with the band and/or the members and post them up. :)

We could make it a point system and have a contest.. maybe a signed SA CD or something as the prize?