Page 1 of 4

Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 am
by Scott
I have a test today and it sucks. I'm going to go in there and get raped.

On a positive note: once a guy was eavesdropping (and drinking a red mountain dew) on a conversation about a test between a friend and I so I said something ridiculous. I said "I raped that shit like an amputee" and he spit out some of his drink.

Re: Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:14 pm
by david_style6
i remember one time we were taking a test in history (?). as soon as i got the test i fell asleep. i woke up when the time was up and everyone was handing the test back in :(

Re: Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:54 pm
by Scott
david_style6 wrote:i remember one time we were taking a test in history (?). as soon as i got the test i fell asleep. i woke up when the time was up and everyone was handing the test back in :(

I thought that only happened in movies.
Got raped in my test.
I once missed a final since I didn't know the right day. Oops

Re: Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:39 pm
by Norgan
david_style6 wrote:i remember one time we were taking a test in history (?). as soon as i got the test i fell asleep. i woke up when the time was up and everyone was handing the test back in :(


I believe this post belongs in the Fail Thread! =P

That's pretty harsh, man. haha.

Re: Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 pm
by Scott
true that is a fail

Re: Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:19 pm
by crbrazil
during the sat last year, a girl next me wrote her essay as like a rough draft on the back of the test. she only wrote one sentence in the answer book when time was called. She starts totally freaking out AND GETS ESCORTED OUT! everyone in the room scored that i knew scored more than 100 points lower than the year before. i had to retake it.

Re: Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:56 pm
by Scott
crbrazil wrote:during the sat last year, a girl next me wrote her essay as like a rough draft on the back of the test. she only wrote one sentence in the answer book when time was called. She starts totally freaking out AND GETS ESCORTED OUT! everyone in the room scored that i knew scored more than 100 points lower than the year before. i had to retake it.



that's a fail too hahahaha terrible

Re: Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:18 pm
by OneHeartAtATime
I don't think I have any test horror stories. But back when I took the SAT, I left my cell phone on, and in my pocket, because I'm a hard ass/total bamf, who likes to rebel and break rules. (:

Re: Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:43 pm
by Norgan
OneHeartAtATime wrote:I don't think I have any test horror stories. But back when I took the SAT, I left my cell phone on, and in my pocket, because I'm a hard ass/total bamf, who likes to rebel and break rules. (:


Rock on, killer!
So what did you get on the SATs, then?

Re: Test today. Let's bitch about tests.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:45 pm
by OneHeartAtATime
Hm. Good question; 1700 or something like that, I used references from European History, and they gave me no points because they wanted Holocaust on the essay, they wanted me to take it again, but I didn't feel like spending more money or wasting another day on that dumb thing.