SA Tattoos?

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
afflictionate
Re: SA Tattoos?

Post by afflictionate » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:48 pm

UpbeatDown wrote:I'm getting Sherri to design me a tattoo with something to do with the "Don't give up, live the dream, even if you don't believe" lyrics from Mara and Me...
sherri's drawing me a tattoo as well! :) i'm getting something mewithoutyou-inspired, and i'm super pumped.

i've thought about getting a say anything tattoo. the lyrics i really want to get are from "woe", and i feel like that's been done a bit much, so i'm not exactly sure...

mare-tastic

Post by mare-tastic » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:01 pm

I got a tattoo of a part of ADMIT IT.
PROUD OF MY LIFE AND THE THINGS THAT I'VE DONE PROUD OF MYSELF AND THE LONER I'VE BECOME.'
I love it. pretty soon I am going to get
ALIVE WITH THE GLORY OF LOVE
. =)

it took me awhile of what I wanted and a year later got it. =)

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:03 pm

why not post a picture mare?
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:03 pm

ShameLess wrote:I'm planning on a couple of Say Anything tattoos, I'm getting my first one tomorrow. It's using the lyrics: "All that matters is a song singing: i will be with you"

I'll post a picture after I get it =]

Awesome I'm stoked to see it.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

SayBlinkMotion

Post by SayBlinkMotion » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:05 pm

I really want one. I like mostly all the lyrics from Mara and me. I really like the lyrics "There are babies with guns beheading their friends In shopping malls around the world Yet somehow the Kings of Leon still find time to write songs about girls" Can someone help me out with the meaning of that song, though, I have an idea but I would like to hear what other people think.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:40 pm

SayBlinkMotion wrote:I really want one. I like mostly all the lyrics from Mara and me. I really like the lyrics "There are babies with guns beheading their friends In shopping malls around the world Yet somehow the Kings of Leon still find time to write songs about girls" Can someone help me out with the meaning of that song, though, I have an idea but I would like to hear what other people think.

I think we already started talking about it in the song meanings section, go check there!

xokimberly

Post by xokimberly » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:14 pm

i have alive with the glory of love on my wrist : )
"the path into this heart is littered with corpses and strewn with body parts of those who came before, so just give up"

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 pm

xokimberly wrote:i have alive with the glory of love on my wrist : )
pic or didn't happen

ahahha jk but seriously lets see it

carcrashheart

Post by carcrashheart » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 am

tgreg wrote:

WOW! I kinda love the Yellow cat Red cat idea, I hope you dont mind if i steal that... hahah.

haha yeah my mom will hate it. but its gonna happen.

mjjcap

Post by mjjcap » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:13 pm

I have an LTD tat. Definitely inspired by Jake. :) Got it back in February. It was my first tattoo, and hopefully going to get the one Sherri drew for me, as well as some of her other art.
Attachments
134485833.jpg
134485833.jpg (75.03KiB)Viewed 8613 times
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."