SA Tattoos?

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
UpbeatDown
SA Tattoos?

Post by UpbeatDown » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Someone was mentioning they were going to get an SA tattoo in the intro thread. Anyone else either planning on or already have any?

I'm getting Sherri to design me a tattoo with something to do with the "Don't give up, live the dream, even if you don't believe" lyrics from Mara and Me. It might end up just being a Live the Dream tattoo, It's her call. If anyone here missed her message, on twitter Sherri (Max's wife) said she would design tattoos for people. There was a fairly small cost, I forget what it was though. She's all booked up for quite awhile, but keep an eye out on her twitter for when it opens up again if your interested.

david_style6

Re: SA Tattoos?

Post by david_style6 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:21 pm

does any one have any cool ideas for a SA tattoo? maybe some cool lyrics?
I miss you, girl. You're all that makes me true.

Mailliw

Post by Mailliw » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 pm

I have been thinking about getting one. I dont know what yet, I kinda want it to be semi-original. Which is why im not just gonna get "When I'm Dead I'll Rest."

I've so far come up with mostly crazy ideas.... Such as:

"I'll look out for you till I die, till I rot." And having a cartoony little zombie.

So yeah... idk.

jamilah.is.alive

Post by jamilah.is.alive » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:57 pm

UpbeatDown wrote:Someone was mentioning they were going to get an SA tattoo in the intro thread. Anyone else either planning on or already have any?

I'm getting Sherri to design me a tattoo with something to do with the "Don't give up, live the dream, even if you don't believe" lyrics from Mara and Me. It might end up just being a Live the Dream tattoo, It's her call. If anyone here missed her message, on twitter Sherri (Max's wife) said she would design tattoos for people. There was a fairly small cost, I forget what it was though. She's all booked up for quite awhile, but keep an eye out on her twitter for when it opens up again if your interested.

I'm getting Believe in the Dream tattooed on my side (a lyric from my best friend's band).
Live the dream is so close to that haha (:
"you're what keeps me believing the world's not gone dead." [02.25.10]

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:43 pm

LTD2010!

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a while, but I probably won't get one soon. If I ever do get one I'm going to have to have put a LOT of thought into it. I have a feeling it might be SA related in some way if/when I ever do get one, though.
Norgan is a real boy!

carcrashheart

Post by carcrashheart » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 pm

i've been thinking about this one for a long time. i was thinking "still the optimist though it is hard" or something like that. either that or both a yellow and red cat.

tgreg

Post by tgreg » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 pm

I kinda wanted "Give me strength and I'll give you wings" somewhere on me.

tgreg

Post by tgreg » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:04 pm

carcrashheart wrote:i've been thinking about this one for a long time. i was thinking "still the optimist though it is hard" or something like that. either that or both a yellow and red cat.

WOW! I kinda love the Yellow cat Red cat idea, I hope you dont mind if i steal that... hahah.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:05 pm

I saw a guy once with a Brand New tattoo online. It said "fight off your demons" only it was mirrored so you could only see it in the mirror. made it very creepy with the font he had going.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

ShameLess

Post by ShameLess » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm planning on a couple of Say Anything tattoos, I'm getting my first one tomorrow. It's using the lyrics: "All that matters is a song singing: i will be with you"

I'll post a picture after I get it =]