They're Ghouls

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
mjjcap
They're Ghouls

Post by mjjcap » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Someone needs to add a subtopic/forum thingy... For Jeff's side project "They're Ghouls" including his cd The Dead Love Too ! :D

Thoughts, etc? Have people ordered it already, or are they waiting for tour to pick one up??
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."

Norgan
Site Admin

Re: They're Ghouls

Post by Norgan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Ah I knew I forgot to mention something before Scott left.
For now we'll just use this thread for tabbing out some of the songs when we get a hold of them.

I'm not sure if I'll be picking up a copy or not, though. It depends on how I feel about it when I have the chance.

Here's one of the songs from the album they'll be selling, for anyone who hasn't heard it yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v01PTeNtlBs

We can get started tabbing this song out in here, and we'll get things moved where they need to be soon. Anyone want to take a stab at it?
Norgan is a real boy!

OneHeartAtATime

Post by OneHeartAtATime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Love the haunting sound!

flambeurfilms

Post by flambeurfilms » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:37 am

It's definitely worth the money, Jeff is practically giving the CD away. Good variety and the disc quickly changes gears so plays extremely fast. I'm surprised there aren't more posts here, especially when the disc has a song about Teen Wolf! Zombie is probably my favorite song on the disc. Pick it up for sure.

http://theyreghouls.bigcartel.com/ < ----- Link to "The Dead Love Too" for purchase

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 am

Funny story about this:

Jeff wasn't sure what the demand would be like so that was a big reason why he decided he would make CDs each day before tour. Well turn out he's been selling 20-30 a night and so he has to burn that many CDs during the day before he plays! So if you ever wonder what he's doing....
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

flambeurfilms

Post by flambeurfilms » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am

That's great to hear Scott, I'm glad people are responding well to the album. Having to burn 20 - 30 a day has to be one of the best feelings. It's a tedious task, but rewarding since people are connecting with it.

david_style6

Post by david_style6 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:01 pm

haha that is a pretty funny story. i can just imagine him doing it XD
I miss you, girl. You're all that makes me true.