Impressions on Painful Splits

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
drugshavemymind
Re: Impressions on Painful Splits

Post by drugshavemymind » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 am

A friend of mine has like a post rock, mellow sort of thing. Actually have a listen here (these are like shitty quality recordings):http://www.myspace.com/hyperhypercolourcolour
But he does a lot of recording for people (he's invested a lot of shit; we've even got a wee project going around town - it's pretty fun meeting all the wee bands no ones heard of) anyway, he LOVES his reverb too much.
______

shot up through the sky by a canon of sin.

matthewshood

Post by matthewshood » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:25 am

Norgan wrote:
matthewshood wrote:I'm trying to avoid listening to any of these songs until I buy my copy in Atlanta.. But once I get my copy I'll for sure be posting in here.
I've been trying to do the same. Have to wait until they're in MD, though. Going to be a while still =\
We can do it! We can hold out! Hahahaha. We can be each other's support group. Whenever you feel like you're gonna break down and listen, make a post on here and I"ll talk you out of it.

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:05 pm

matthewshood wrote:
Norgan wrote:
matthewshood wrote:I'm trying to avoid listening to any of these songs until I buy my copy in Atlanta.. But once I get my copy I'll for sure be posting in here.
I've been trying to do the same. Have to wait until they're in MD, though. Going to be a while still =\
We can do it! We can hold out! Hahahaha. We can be each other's support group. Whenever you feel like you're gonna break down and listen, make a post on here and I"ll talk you out of it.
Haha, wonderful idea! I'm not that tempted, though. I skipped reading all of the lyrics William posted the other day. Lol, I was like a kid covering his eyes at a scary movie.
Norgan is a real boy!

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Norgan wrote: Haha, wonderful idea! I'm not that tempted, though. I skipped reading all of the lyrics William posted the other day. Lol, I was like a kid covering his eyes at a scary movie.
i cover my eyes now
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

xokimberly

Post by xokimberly » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:01 pm

does anyone have a tracklist? when i put the cd in itunes it only says "track 1, track 2" etc.
"the path into this heart is littered with corpses and strewn with body parts of those who came before, so just give up"

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:11 pm

I've seen this question again and again. I've passed this to Jeff and hopefully we'll have one soon.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

matthewshood

Post by matthewshood » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Norgan wrote:Haha, wonderful idea! I'm not that tempted, though. I skipped reading all of the lyrics William posted the other day. Lol, I was like a kid covering his eyes at a scary movie.
Hahahaha, yeah, I'm less tempted because it isn't as serious of a release.. I think it'll be much harder for me when and if the new SA record leaks online before the release. I'll want to listen soooo bad.

xokimberly

Post by xokimberly » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:00 am

i found it on the interweb!

01 – Chlorine Bath
02 – Assimilate All Bastards
03 – Do The Dohnk
04 – Former Punisher Gone Rogue
05 – Ms. Martin
06 – Piss On The Precedent
07 – Little Star
08 – Waster
09 – Neodouche
10 – Our Sentence Is Up
"the path into this heart is littered with corpses and strewn with body parts of those who came before, so just give up"

xokimberly

Post by xokimberly » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 am

oh, and i don't know if i'm mistaken, but i swear i saw something that said the cds would be signed by max? mine is signature-less!

SquidSlippers

Post by SquidSlippers » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:08 am

How much does this CD cost? (I know this question has probably been answered somewhere, so I'm sorry if this is a redundant and stupid question)