ANYONE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS?!?!

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
Scott
Legend
Re: ANYONE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS?!?!

Post by Scott » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Ahahaha. You noticed. I'm going to have to point you towards n0rgan. He's the single one.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

cvankeeken

Post by cvankeeken » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:31 pm

More like b0ringgan... Actually I don't know him at all, or you... Admittedly I may have been a little quick on the draw with that proposal... It's all the enthusiasm. It just eats away at me until I start yelling things or puking rainbows. Anyway, friends?
I have a strange infirmity, which is nothing to those that know me.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Ahaha. Well you talk to both of us on twitter. We share it and no one knows who is responding mwhahahah. He's normally the more pleasant of the two of us. Occasionally I use it to be a dick to random people who are annoying on there.

We can definitely do friends. Especially if you stick around, cause this relationship is all about using here right? Using you for posts.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

cvankeeken

Post by cvankeeken » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:36 pm

I KNEW it was more than one person responding! I'm smart like that... And I use this for when I'm bored at work and you don't seem to have a job other than being on this forum all day which is pretty much the best job ever. So someone is always responding to me YAY!

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Yeah we are sneaky like that.

Thats a great time to use it. Yeah I'm in school so I have alot of free time during the day. Any we're working on that whole "push" so I have lots of little things to do, but right now I'm just procrastinating taking a shower and starting to cook dinner...

cvankeeken

Post by cvankeeken » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Right now I am reading through a script and marking changes that need to be made as well as adding jokes. It isn't nearly as fun as it might seem. Can I add you to the messenger service? Cause I'm gonna, so too bad.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:41 pm

cvankeeken wrote:Right now I am reading through a script and marking changes that need to be made as well as adding jokes. It isn't nearly as fun as it might seem. Can I add you to the messenger service? Cause I'm gonna, so too bad.
A script for what? And I'm not sure which messanger service you mean, but sure, if I put it on the internet it's so people can do that :lol:

OneHeartAtATime

Post by OneHeartAtATime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 pm

cvankeeken wrote:I KNEW it was more than one person responding! I'm smart like that... And I use this for when I'm bored at work and you don't seem to have a job other than being on this forum all day which is pretty much the best job ever. So someone is always responding to me YAY!
Ha, I thought the same thing honestly! :P

cvankeeken

Post by cvankeeken » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 pm

ROCK ON!

OneHeartAtATime

Post by OneHeartAtATime » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:17 pm

cvankeeken wrote:ROCK ON!

That's the goal (: