Bad Books

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
BatarangMoses
Bad Books

Post by BatarangMoses » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:37 am

Anyone listen to the cd yet? I haven't but I've heard good things. In case you don't know, Bad Books is a collabration between Kevin Devine and Manchester Orchestra.

Scott
Legend

Re: Bad Books

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am

If Kevin's involved I personally don't listen to it usually... I just dont like the guy.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:29 am

I've not heard of this. I definitely have to check it out. I've been a fan of Manchester for years, and I just saw them with Kevin Devine a year or two ago and they were awesome together.
Norgan is a real boy!

BatarangMoses

Post by BatarangMoses » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Scott wrote:If Kevin's involved I personally don't listen to it usually... I just dont like the guy.
Wow really man? To each their own but I think he's great.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Well that kind of music isn't really my thing in general, but all the stuff I've heard by him (and I've seen him.. twice) just didn't do anything for me.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

BatarangMoses

Post by BatarangMoses » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:52 am

Well that's fair enough. I don't doubt your musical taste.. Seeing as you run a say anything site!! Haha. And by the way your avatars go together hilariously. I think I should get in on the half of face avatar.

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:06 pm

BatarangMoses wrote:And by the way your avatars go together hilariously. I think I should get in on the half of face avatar.
Haha yeah and it was an accident too. I giggle a little inside whenever I post right after Scott.
Norgan is a real boy!