Favorite song to sing/scream

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
tgreg
Favorite song to sing/scream

Post by tgreg » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Whats your favorite song to just sing as loud as you can too, whether its in the car or home alone?

I'd say mine is probably You Help Them or But A Fleeting Illness, soooo angry :twisted:

Scott
Legend

Re: Favorite song to sing/scream

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:12 pm

end of Belt
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

tgreg

Post by tgreg » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Oh i completely agree! hahaha I love when the do it live, gives me chills/makes me cry. No homo.

mjjcap

Post by mjjcap » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:28 pm

There is something about The Futile that gets me going. Probably the first line "Sh*t! Nothing makes sense, so I won't think about it." Pretty much a reaccuring thought in my mind every day. But I really love getting into the screaming-random-rambling-nonsense at the end of The Writhing South.

And obviously Admit It! Plus I'm not going to lie, whenever I'm mad at people, because of their complete stupidity, I blast Hate Everyone. It's just so bluntly true, sometimes I hate everyone (including me).

Over all though, I have a lot of SA songs that I scream to alone in my room when I'm angry, so listing them all and the reasons why might take all night, so I'll leave it at that. :)
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."

minkaSA

Post by minkaSA » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:02 am

It's a Metaphor, Fool and All My Friends. I've been singing these songs at the top of my lungs for the past week in my car...complete with air drumming of course!

tgreg

Post by tgreg » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 am

Oh air/steering wheel drumming is a must.. and if I'm at a stop sign/light I'll throw in some air guitar or even an air mic hahahaha I can only imagine what people think when the see me.

cvankeeken

Post by cvankeeken » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 pm

It's a Metaphor, Fool is SO great to yell when driving in the car. Great head banging song. I like Eloise, Every Mas Has a Molly, Mara and Me and of course Alive with The Glory of Love. All great yelling songs!
I have a strange infirmity, which is nothing to those that know me.

Norgan
Site Admin

Post by Norgan » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 pm

tgreg wrote:Oh air/steering wheel drumming is a must.. and if I'm at a stop sign/light I'll throw in some air guitar or even an air mic hahahaha I can only imagine what people think when the see me.
Of course, my break pedal turns into a bass pedal at every red light!

Favorite song to sing, though isn't actually Say Anything. It's pretty much all of Start Static by Sugarcult. You really can't beat that.
Norgan is a real boy!

david_style6

Post by david_style6 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:56 pm

It's a Metaphor, Fool
I miss you, girl. You're all that makes me true.

ButThatBelt

Post by ButThatBelt » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:25 pm

But a Fleeting Illness and Belt.
Oh, we could blame it on our hands...