MCR and Gerard Way

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
ratpoison
MCR and Gerard Way

Post by ratpoison » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:59 am

OK...I know I'm a twenty-seven year old man...but I'm a big fan. And there is that one SA song that Gerard sings on! Can't think of the title right now haha but I remember I really like it.

It was crazy, Gerard came in to my Starbucks once and not only had I been just listening to Black Parade on my way to work, but I was seeing SA that night! I was like OMG Gerard I'm a big fan and on a sidenote I'm seeing SA tonight! He was like yeah Max is a really cool guy.

Haha so that's my story. But the reason I post is wondering if anyone is looking forward to MCR's new CD or has heard the single NA na na na na na na na or whatever its called haha.

I like it a lot and it has a lot of energy but also seems kind of mindless.

mjjcap

Re: MCR and Gerard Way

Post by mjjcap » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 am

It's called In Defense Of The Genre. (it's on the second disk of IDOTG)

PS: not to sure I'll like their new record, but I'll probably give it a chance when it comes out
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."

ChristieL

Post by ChristieL » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:39 am

I really like the single and the video for it is even better. I'm really stoked to hear the whole album! They've never disappointed me before.

ratpoison

Post by ratpoison » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:54 pm

LOL I can't believe I couldn't remember it if it was the name of the CD

tgreg

Post by tgreg » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:15 am

I brought you my bullets you brought me your love got me through 10th grade. I used to love MCR until Black Parade came out. I'll be getting the new CD but I honestly do not have high hopes for it. Idk what happened to them :/

afflictionate

Post by afflictionate » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:06 pm

they were my favorite band for like two years, and ibymbybmyl also got me through a ton of rough patches, as well as three cheers for sweet revenge.

"na na na" kind of got on my nerves, but "the only for me is you" was really promising. it sounds like they're going for some david bowie, gonzo inspired crazyness. i dig.