Currently Playing (Video Game Edition)

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
david_style6
Re: Currently Playing (Video Game Edition)

Post by david_style6 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Haha! Anyone here a Zelda fan? I've been playing Minish Cap recently
I miss you, girl. You're all that makes me true.

ThemDyingEars

Post by ThemDyingEars » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:38 am

I just finished Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Pretty fantastic game. I'd say it's like Uncharted but...more my style. I'm hoping to snag Fable 3 sometime soon, otherwise I'll just fall on my backlog.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 am

david_style6 wrote:Haha! Anyone here a Zelda fan? I've been playing Minish Cap recently
I am! I played most of Phantom Hourglass recently. Except going through that same damn dungeon got so annoying that I stopped.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

david_style6

Post by david_style6 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:03 am

Scott wrote:
david_style6 wrote:Haha! Anyone here a Zelda fan? I've been playing Minish Cap recently
I am! I played most of Phantom Hourglass recently. Except going through that same damn dungeon got so annoying that I stopped.
Ha i know what you mean. but i have 'misplaced' (lost) my DS so i never had the chance to play all the way through :/

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:14 am

oh that sucks! I was almost at the end but I was just tired of the ocean king temple. Pretty terrible idea if you ask me. Nintendo is never going to top their old games and neither will many companies... It really seems like many japanese dev's in general haven't improved their franchises this generation (or even last...). The only ones who seem to consistently improve their (old) original games are devs like Team Ico, Bioware, Blizzard, Valve, Infinity Ward (jump from COD2 to COD4)... etc. etc.. There's alot but its mostly western. Although Capcom has occasionally dropped something impressive recently but its few and far between. Maybe this rant is mostly aimed at Nintendo.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

nateorz

Post by nateorz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Playing Gears 2 during 31x exp multiplier weekend. Sitting at rank 88 right now. Still pushing for 100.

And I always play WoW lol.
Every time I see your face, I die inside.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 pm

I read about that but I never really played Gears 2 online... just got raped. I'm waiting for Black Ops. I loved Halo Reach with the vehicles and all but when it comes down to it.. deep down I prefer killing people with one shot.

david_style6

Post by david_style6 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:08 am

There are some pretty bad Nintendo games. I've been playing my wii lately and have been thinking about getting a new game. Theres just nothing that catches my eye :/

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Last few days I started a melee character on demon souls.... almost finished it once and got the majority of the items... probably finish the last level today and start on new game +

david_style6

Post by david_style6 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Got Ocarina of Time on my wii. ive never played it all the way through before :/