Toronto SA/MCS/STD show.

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
mjjcap
Toronto SA/MCS/STD show.

Post by mjjcap » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Is anyone going to the Toronto show on Thursday, and preordered the tickets on the SA website when they went on presale? I did and the stupid people are telling me they didn't print the tickets (when i called a WEEK AGO and they said they were printing and shipping the NEXT day) and that you have to pick them up at the sound academy on the day of? This is total bogus! They were suppose to be printed and shipped to me a MONTH prior to the concert. I hate the sound academy, and doubt that I'll even get in, if I don't do something about this. Hopefully they let me cancel my order, and i'll just pick up tickets at the nearest Ticketmaster. Is anyone else experiencing this?

-pissed off-
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."

cvankeeken

Re: Toronto SA/MCS/STD show.

Post by cvankeeken » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:34 pm

I HATE the sound academy. It's the WORST venue, impossible to get to, and just sucky all around for watching a show. I didn't buy tickets yet. I'm thinking of getting VIP tickets, but I don't think that will get me any closer to max/the band/my life goal (not really). Just call them and be politely bitchy.

I'll see you at the show though? We should meet up or something!?!
I have a strange infirmity, which is nothing to those that know me.

mjjcap

Re: Toronto SA/MCS/STD show.

Post by mjjcap » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:18 am

Yeah, they said I can't have a refund. That there will he two lines, one for people who have tickets and one for those who don't. I'm still pissed, but I've tweeted Jake and he said he could help so maybe he'll bring the tickets out earlier or something, who knows. I'm going to be pissed if I'm not close to the stage but I'll be even more furious if I'm not allowed in the venue at all.

I'll be infront of the venue for most of the day, if you want to meet up or something.
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."