Set List for NYC

Ask the band questions! Please leave inappropriate displays of affection for twitter.
SierrasTotalRevenge
Set List for NYC

Post by SierrasTotalRevenge » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Hey, there!
First I just want to say that I absolutely love you all and the music you make. It's literally been a life saver and I can't tell you how grateful I'll always be for that. On that note, I have a question, as the subject suggests, to the set list for your performance in New York City on November 9th. I'm trying my hardest to get there and, assuming I figure it out, I'd really like to know what you're planning on playing. I love all of your songs, but I was just wondering if it was going to be old stuff or new or a mixture. That is all.
All my love and support,
Sierra

Scott
Legend

Re: Set List for NYC

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:11 pm

You can find a setlist of what they're playing on tour in the tour discussion thread. They play a similar set every night.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Jeffanything

Post by Jeffanything » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 pm

yeah, we play the same set list every night, except in chicago where we play 2 nights in a row. its a nice mix of all our cds. i dont think youll be dissapointed.
jeff

SierrasTotalRevenge

Post by SierrasTotalRevenge » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 pm

I hope beyond all hope that I make it to NYC, but even if I don't, believe me when I say there is no way in the world you all could disappoint me.