Headlining?

Ask the band questions! Please leave inappropriate displays of affection for twitter.
maxpaul18
Headlining?

Post by maxpaul18 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 pm

So...
What dates do you headline
I get that you were switching off and were set to support my show (Milwaukee, Oct. 27th), but then i saw on the Motion City Soundtrack board that there were changes in Seattle and they supported, throwing off the order...
Anyways, it looks to me that we might get you to headline (hope!) but i just wanna know, because, ya know, im impatient and cant wait for the show!
Also, i will personally get everyone i know to listen to you if you headline Milwaukee (to much of a display of my love?)
Sorry, ignore the last part (or not... ;) ) , just curious
Thanks for your help with my questions Jeff, its always a pleasure
~Max

Scott
Legend

Re: Headlining?

Post by Scott » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:27 am

Jeff has said in the past on his twitter that the headlining band is chosen mostly by the market of the area. So if more SA fans... then they headline.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 am

Scott wrote:Jeff has said in the past on his twitter that the headlining band is chosen mostly by the market of the area. So if more SA fans... then they headline.
Ahh!
Good to know
Unfortunately, i think MCS is the market of my area :(
Oh well...

mjjcap

Post by mjjcap » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:23 pm

i guess there is no way to tell who has what cities marketed. im going to toronto. can anyone make an educated guess on if SA or MCS is more popular in Canada?
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."

Jeffanything

Post by Jeffanything » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:03 pm

we really never know who is headlining. it's always a day of, but pretty much it switches off every night.

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Jeffanything wrote:we really never know who is headlining. it's always a day of, but pretty much it switches off every night.
Who's headlining tonight?

transylvanian

Post by transylvanian » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 pm

mjjcap wrote:i guess there is no way to tell who has what cities marketed. im going to toronto. can anyone make an educated guess on if SA or MCS is more popular in Canada?
Definitely SA
Love, it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you.
It will set you free. Be more like the man you were made to be.
There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see
the beauty of love as it was meant to be.
Mumford & Sons

mjjcap

Post by mjjcap » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:17 am

transylvanian wrote:
mjjcap wrote:i guess there is no way to tell who has what cities marketed. im going to toronto. can anyone make an educated guess on if SA or MCS is more popular in Canada?
Definitely SA
I really hope you're right! :) thanks.
"Let me tell you about the love I have, cause its growing by the moment & I'd murder you to hold his hand. See I don't even know this boy, but I want him so bad. Oh so bad..."