Introduce yourselves

A place to discuss with fellow fans Say Anything and anything else!
flambeurfilms
Re: Introduce yourselves

Post by flambeurfilms » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Scott wrote:Well I play if you have Halo we can plan to get on at the same time. Swat is very COD like with head shot kills in one shot and only a bolt action type gun. no grenades and no HUD
I remember Swat from Halo 3. I will definitely let you know if I pick it up.

NikleNitrate

Post by NikleNitrate » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:41 pm

OneHeartAtATime wrote:Not only thatl, while conversing with some people at college, we realized, Pokemon is one of the few games you could play while getting a tattoo on your arm, because you could play it with just one hand. So amazing!
I shoulda done that while I was getting my Loveball tattoo o.o
The excitement is building! November 1st!

"They say if you love then you're doomed
We say you're so boring and blind"

NikleNitrate

Post by NikleNitrate » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm

flambeurfilms wrote:I think we have figured out that there are many true nerds here. I like it.

moi aussi<3
The excitement is building! November 1st!

"They say if you love then you're doomed
We say you're so boring and blind"

Charlsey

Post by Charlsey » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi guys, my name is Charlsey! I'm currently a business administration major at USC, but all I really want to do with my life is play music. I used to play drums, and I am trying to reteach myself guitar so I'm pretty awful, and am taking voice lessons with my left over credits. I got into Say Anything early this year but they're pretty close to being my favorite band, and are filling the void the band that had been my favorite for the last five years left in my heart.

I think that's all there is to it.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:14 pm

hey! what was your old favorite?
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Pipisabaker

Post by Pipisabaker » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Haha, starting to feel like I'm the only girl who's found this site! I'm Heather, and just saw Say Anything in concert last night in Seattle at the Showbox. To relive the night a bit, I was googling Say Anything, random sites and such, and stumbled on this. I love Say Anything, they're my favorite band, and anyone who agrees, I'm pretty okay with :)
I know I'm "not crazy anymore" but if somebody doesn't come and turn their car alarm off I'm going to literally butter the car by hand.

maxismyhero102

Post by maxismyhero102 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:34 pm

whats up...my names mark and say anything is like one of my favorite bands thy-re lyrics and songs mean a lot to me and i joined to mingle and meet other SA fans.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Pipisabaker wrote:Haha, starting to feel like I'm the only girl who's found this site! I'm Heather, and just saw Say Anything in concert last night in Seattle at the Showbox. To relive the night a bit, I was googling Say Anything, random sites and such, and stumbled on this. I love Say Anything, they're my favorite band, and anyone who agrees, I'm pretty okay with :)
No there are several girls! You just gotta spot em.
Self-inflicted or not, I find myself on the farthest star, foreign to everything like I woke up with a German tongue.

Scott
Legend

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:40 pm

maxismyhero102 wrote:whats up...my names mark and say anything is like one of my favorite bands thy-re lyrics and songs mean a lot to me and i joined to mingle and meet other SA fans.
well we are here so mingle away

maxpaul18

Post by maxpaul18 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello, I am Max (pretty nice name ;) ), I am from Milwaukee WI, i am a relativity new SA fan (even though older SA is my favorite) and i am happy to join your board!